Friday, June 1, 2012

Is it really Friday? It doesn't feel like Friday...

When I worked in an office
 I remember how excited I would be 
that Friday had come.  

Now that I work for myself....not so much.  
I do kind of miss that whole weekend mentality, 
you know?


"Eatin Apples"  16X20 oil, framed    $350.00
Never the less, it's time to get to work.  I have Candy & Brad's pictures to clean today and that is of most importance.  


This painting is just coming out of the KAA Spring show.  It is available for purchase.  It is a 16X20 oil.  


If you know me at all, you know I love donkeys..mules, pigs, cows, chickens, goats (Goats are GREAT!), llamas, ...ok, I love them all.  All but snakes.  
No snakes.  
Hey, so I need to get "at it".  I'll be back later today.  Have a good one, folks.
___________________________________ 


Well, here we are at the end of the day. 
Gracious, some days do go by fast!

Before I tell you about my day, 
I want to announce that my next 
grandbaby is a....GIRL!  

Asher & Leia are going to have a beautiful little sister this fall.  Of course we would have been excited about either sex, but it is so nice just to know.   




OK, so back to this work day.
I have been cleaning SAVE THE DATE photos all day.  I took a break to run over to a meeting at the Chamber of Commerce at 4pm.  The ARTISAN EXPERIENCE is tomorrow in downtown Kokomo.  You will be able to find me in front of 100 West Walnut, painting at an easel.  After 2pm I will be over by 116 N. Main.  

There will be art for sale, art on display & artists demonstrating throughout the down town area.  There will also be music, food & crafts.  I think it will be a nice uplifting artsy event for down town, don't you?  
The Project Park Bench will have their reveal on the same stretch of sidewalk that I will be on.  I believe that there are 10 that will be on display. 

I will also try to remember to bring my paddle with the pig painted on it to help draw attention to that upcoming charity event. 

Lets all just pray for decent weather, shall we?  Sunny, but cool would be just fine, GOD.   

So, you get to visit with me AND look through the prime office space...lol

While you are downtown, check out Artworks Gallery and Little Town Glass.  

Little Town glass has moved recently to 116 N. Main St.  They have some really cool stained glass pieces.  
They also do framing work and I hear that 
eventually they will have 
a candy shop next door.  

ART & CANDY!!
It just doesn't get any better than that.

I had better shut this down 
and get my stuff together 
for my trip 
downtown in the morning.

Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment