Friday, June 22, 2012

RAIN !!

Good morning!
It's another wonderful day here at Sherrill Studios.
So much to do, so very much to do.


My day had kind of a slow start yesterday.  
I guess you could say that I had problems getting some traction on my day.
When it finally did kick in, I accomplished quite a bit.
I was preoccupied with the sky waiting for the rain.  
It was wonderful to see & smell the rain, wasn't it?  

I thought that I knew what I was going to start painting, but I was wrong.  Maybe that is why I had the slow start.  Here's photos of my progression through the day.

Mid day

Before dinner

At bedtime

I have to run over to the printers and order cards for two customers.
I'll check back in later.
See ya :)
______________________


I made it to the printers.  
I worked at picking up the house this afternoon 
and planned on painting this evening.
As sometimes happens, my plans changed radically.  


Mark Roberts came over & He, Leia & I swam with Al in the pool.  
We had a great time.
I can paint anytime, but how often do I get to swim 
with some of my favorite people?
Leia spent most of her time shooting "Mr. Robbins" in the ear. 


Now, it's almost 11pm & I am getting ready to paint.
I don't know how long this painting session will last, 
but I'm gonna give it a try.


See you in the morning.

1 comment: