Monday, July 2, 2012

Hollywood at the breakfast table

Here's how one should eat breakfast....
I have our wonderful grand babies, today. 
Our three year old hit the door wanting to know where her breakfast was.  
She & her brother rule the roost when they are here.  
Asher eating his organic chocolate Os.


We have a lot to catch up on.  I have finished quite a few paintings in the last week, in preparation for a big change up at the gallery in Zionsville.
Add caption

Add caption


Add caption

Add caption

This one is in the works.
I doubt that I will be doing any painting until my "visitors" leave.  They tend to take up all my time, don't ya know.  

You may have noticed that I took the weekend off from writing.  I was feelin" poorly when I got up on Saturday and decided to go back to bed.  I knew that I needed to feel better for the evening's event.  Heidi LeDoux Mullins was going to be in town & we decided to have an impromptu get together at Half Moon.  Goodness did we have fun!
I know, mouth open as usual....

The waitress took this picture.  She had problems working my camera.  We had to hold a pose for a long time.  Can you tell that I am giving her directions....mouth open...again....
In case you don't know these folks, the picture above is:
Kay, Becky, Heidi, Ronnie
Mark, me, Kathy 
We don't look too bad for 51 (and 52), do we?

 Company just got here....be back later!


_____________


Asher is down for his nap, now.  He is such a busy guy.  Grandma may need a nap after he leaves.  I am letting Leia wear her hair in a messy ponytail today.  That is a big deal.  I am the Grandma that is constantly brushing her hair and wrestling her into a braid or a tight pony tail.  
Leia is watching PBS and eating alphabet  cookies.  Gosh, I wish I was 3 1/2.


__________________________

After the kids left, Grandma needed some mental down time.  Grandpa took her for a drive and bought her a diet coke.  We drove through the park:
This tree must have been destroyed in the storm this last week.

The creek in Highland Park.
After we arrived back home we started in on our "work".  


I finished this painting:
Done!  12X12 oil $150
 I am gonna call it a day.  It has certainly been a full one.
Good night to all.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!I love it!What character he has in all his wrinkles!I hope mine holds that much character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Ronnie. I figure being older and having wrinkles is just part of it, ya know? It's better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete