Thursday, September 13, 2012

One lump or two, dinosaur?

Almost done.  
Hello, welcome back to my blog.
I hope you are well today.  

I am back in the painting trenches.
I have nearly finished that poor goat that I started oh....
in the beginning of August.  I have a little more work to do 
to bring him to a conclusion.  
I painted this guy on a piece of wood.  He needs a his ear finished.
I love how soft their noses are.
If you have been around horses and mules, you know what I mean.
It's like touching velvet.

I am trying to get my "business feet" back under me.  I have decided to go ahead and teach classes through the Artworks Gallery, here in Kokomo.  
I think it will be fun. 

It will be an adventure.
Yeah, that's what we will call it.
An adventure.

I made this little sign before I showed at the Bluegrass Festival.  I remember those days when my kids were little and I had the creative bug.  


This is Benny cat.
He came to live with us a few weeks ago.  
As of yesterday afternoon, he is missing. 
My mother heart hopes that he is someplace safe where he has food.  
Best of luck to you Ben.  
Come home, ok?

So, I am sure that you a wondering about this picture.  
My favorite three year old is playing with the newest toys on the block.  
Mary & I bought a box of dinosaurs at a yard sale.  
After a trip through the dish washer 
(because we don't have a dino washer (duhhhhhh), 
they are playable. 


As you can see
They love to wear sweaters and drink tea.

Grandma, on the other hand, likes Starbucks.
Have a good day, folks.



PS:  Benny came home about 1:30 this afternoon.  
He was beat-up, but happy to be home.  
Welcome home, Ben.  
Welcome home.

2 comments:

  1. I love the donkey!The goat is great,but you know ne and donkeys!We relate....lol You are such a great artist...I love all your work.The talent never stops!

    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ronnie. We are kind of drawn to asses...sorry mules, aren't we?

      Delete